This is just my concept for GOD

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

First post

What is God? Why this question came to my mind?

I don't know, but I am sure God exists. May not be in the form we think, may not be in the homogeneous platform, like in time space dimension, but obviously somewhere..

The God of this Universe, who is playing with us and creating different species , controlling the Universe with complex logic is the creator of this Game. Yes, a Game. I believe the absolute reality is non existent, and we also are living in the world of illusion.
He has his own limitation and destiny. He is also being controlled by someone and who knows whether he is a character of another game !!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I am an Indian by heart, Bengali by birth, Hindu by relegion, Engg by Education and IT Consultant by profession. See this site on my home town.

Counter